Monday, October 06, 2003

Some Thoughts on the Love of God

Real Live Preacher Man is a Texas minister who writes a blog on Salon.com. He's an extraordinary man, and his posts are always worth reading.

I think love is The Creator’s watermark, left imprinted on our hearts when we were still wet from the earth out of which we were made. . . .
 
The Creator says, “You might never call my name, or you might call me every name in the book. You may search for me all of your life, or you may never give me a second thought, but you WILL know how I felt on the day I made you.”
 
“You might deny my existence, but you will never be able to deny the mark of my palm on your soft hearts. Your hearts will rise up and call you blessed.”
 
“Your hearts will tell you who you are, and whose you are.”

 

No comments: