Friday, March 28, 2003

Friday Five

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

Tuesday about 4PM. I'm still in shock.


2. What one person touched your life this week?

Touched in a good way? Michele, as always. My friend Joe, who made sarcastic jokes that made me laugh when sympathy would have broken me.


3. How have you helped someone this week?

I've written thoughtful answers to a bunch of LJ posts. I've done my job at work, therefore ensuring that many people can use the new software with ease (when it comes out).


4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

Get birthday presents for Michele and my boss. Their birthdays are one day apart.


5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

I'm making chili and cornbread tomorrow, which will make the D&D folk happy, and I'm putting together the joint birthday party for the three Aries members of the group.

No comments: